Jupiter Falls were formed in June 2013; by September of the same year their debut album was written and recorded. The band self-released "Revolution" in December of the same year to extremely positive reviews far and wide.
It wasn't long before Jupiter Falls were picked up by a leading Management & Booking agency and signed in early 2014. With advice of their management Jupiter Falls pulled their debut release from the shelves and managed to secure world famous Rock icon Roy Z to re-master a brand new recording of the album from his L.A Studio.
In May & June of 2014 Jupiter Falls went on tour with guitar legend Jake E Lee & his new band "Red Dragon Cartel" which saw dates in France including the famous Le Forum in Paris as well as playing his UK dates which kicked off with a stellar performance at the O2 Academy in London. The band continued for the next year
promoting the release of their upcoming album which was finally released on August 10th 2015 to worldwide critical acclaim, even making number 18 on the best albums of the year at www.rarasfarm.com
The band were already well on the way to finishing writing their second album when "Revolution" was released and released a 4 track EP in March of 2016 with two tracks that didn't make the final cut of the album. The "Saints & Sinners" EP contained two brand new tracks, an alternate version of a track from the
debut album & a live track also from "Revolution" The new EP brought the statement "The Finest Underground Band In The UK?" from respected music site www.maximumvolumemusic.com
December 2016 brought the release of a brand new single from the bands upcoming second album. "This Is A War We Can Not Win" features guest vocals from Chris Clancy of Mutiny Within & Wearing Scars and is taken from the new album "Faces In The Sand Part One" which was released on March 24th 2017 to worldwide acclaim.
Despite its release late on in 2016 "This Is A War We Can Not Win" received critical acclaim, has been heard on numerous radio stations throughout the world and was named number 43 in the best 100 tracks of 2016 by TBFM Radio. The band are now receiving airplay for another new track from the new album with the stomping classic rock anthem "Nothing To Me" 2017 looks set to be a fantastic year for Jupiter Falls with the new album released and are now taking bookings for shows throughout the year.
Faces In The Sand Part Two is already planned for Early 2019
Name.. Jay or James.
Instrument of choice.. Vocals.
Age & Year of Birth.. 33 & 1984.
1. When & how did you first get interested in music? It was around 1999 when I first got really into music. And it was lie era by Guns N Roses that I fell in love with. That made me wanna sing.
2. Who are your musical heroes? Axl Rose, Brent Smith & Myles Kennedy.
3. What was the first gig you attended? The offspring conspiracy of one tour at men arena in 2000. Was such an amazing show.
4. Have you ever fallen off stage? In fact yes I fell off stage in 2010 for an old band I was in and it was a very large drop luckily it was only in soundcheck. As people know I have also fallen on stage live with JF before.
5. Which dead artist do you wish you could have seen live? Freddie Mercury hands down.
6. Your favourite drink/meal? Favourite Drink is Pepsi Max Cherry favourite alcoholic drink is Jack Daniels & coke. And favourite meal has got to be Sunday roast (but only cooked by my mam, they are the greatest.)
7. You're on a desert island - who are you with and what are you listening to? I’d like to be with my son. He’d keep me from going insane. And we would probably be listening to shinedown as they are both mine and his favourite bands.
8. What is your proudest achievement? There’s been a few. Playing on tour with Jake E Lee in Europe is right up there but for me just the entire Faces in The Sand record. I am immensely proud of the story it tells.
9. Do the other members of the band have a nickname for you? Dunno really. I don’t think so.
10. How much is a pint of milk? Erm about 55p I think.
Name.. Zachari Daniels (David O'Flynn.)
Instrument of choice.. Guitar Bass Drums Piano.
Age & Year of Birth.. 34 - 1984.
1. When & how did you first get interested in music? Aged 17 when my mate gave me his old guitar and self taught myself!
2. Who are your musical heroes? Bon Jovi, Christopher Roe.
3. What was the first gig you attended? Four Star Mary at The Garage London back in the early 2000's.
4. Have you ever fallen off stage? No!
5. Which dead artist do you wish you could have seen live? Freddie Mercury.
6. Your favourite drink/meal? Jim Beam Black Cherry Bourbon.
7. You're on a desert island - who are you with and what are you listening to? Captain Jack Sparrow cos he'll know how to get off the island or at least where the rum is. Listening to 'I Will Survive'!
8. What is your proudest achievement? Probably self producing my 1st album 10 years ago, and all done from my bedroom; sounded pretty decent too.
9. Do the other members of the band have a nickname for you? Dave...
10. How much is a pint of milk? 49p I believe. Depends where you shop..
Name.. Luke J. Hatfield.
Instrument of choice.. Kazoo, but I suppose I play the drums too.
Age & Year of Birth.. 21 - 1997
1. When & how did you first get interested in music? Interested in music all my life; used to set up pots and pans and hit them with wooden spoons.
2. Who are your musical heroes? Mark Tremonti, Chris Adler, John Petrucci & Mike Portnoy. Plus Danny Carey.
3. What was the first gig you attended? Blackmores Night with my dad, but 1st gig I paid for was Nickleback.
4. Have you ever fallen off stage? Not whilst playing but setting up.
5. Which dead artist do you wish you could have seen live? Freddie Mercury/Queen; Probably even Michael Jackson!
6. Your favourite drink/meal? Tea; it has to be Yorkshire Tea. Sunday roast with Yorkshire pudding drowning in gravy.
7. You're on a desert island - who are you with and what are you listening to? People I love and their screams...
8. What is your proudest achievement? Graduating Leeds College of Music; releasing an album that I actually play on. Black belt Karate.
9. Do the other members of the band have a nickname for you? Just Hatfield.
10. How much is a pint of milk? Cheaper than a single Freddo!
© Copyright JFUK